Quantum Rising Quantum Rising

My favorite so far.. I like how it kicked off immediately and kept my head bobbing. Great work on the pads as well.

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man I spent some time messing with the pads to give it a slight symphonic feel to it. Thanks for the review

Exiled to The Sun Exiled to The Sun

That intro is incredible! I love it dude!

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reviewing it

Forsaking Humanity Forsaking Humanity

I liked it a lot, man. It was catchy and original. I will say though, it missed something very important.. The drop. That being said, still a 5/5 from me. Keep up the good work. (I may try to do a remix of this track by the way, if that's cool with you.)

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man. I could of built it up better for the drop, you can do a remix if you want. Thanks for the review.

Forgotten by Anu Forgotten by Anu

Put together very well, and I love the "off" feeling the song brings out. It's also fairly progressive, which is nice because it kept me interested. Started out slow, got dirty and mean, and kept a consistent vibe. Very well done!

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man. I spent quite a lot of time on this one. Glad you enjoyed it

Origins Origins

You've got the right idea man. It's even kind of catchy. I would try to experiment with your sounds more though. It is a bit generic, and slightly repetitive.

QuantumEdge responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I find it hard to make good sounding instruments so i just used slightly altered fl presets, but I'm sure in time I'll be able to make less generic sounds. Thanks for the feedback.

ToRtiK - Happy Violence ToRtiK - Happy Violence

I do like it, quite a bit actually, but it's a little repetitive. It was put together well also, but it didn't have that oh so necessary drop that make Dubstep so fun. This track does have a lot of potential though. I would suggest bringing it back to the drawing board to sharpen the edges, add a build, and make it drop. That being said, well done, I look forward to hearing more.

ToRtiK responds:

Thank you. I'll remember it.
I already knew that it is monotonous but I do not want to screw up and that's why so calm. :)
I thank you again for your comment. :]

The Ishimura v2 The Ishimura v2

I love it! One of my favorite games by the way. Everything blends together pretty well, though it does sound a bit empty at parts. Overall, great job! :)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thank you very much! I'll have another go sometime see if I can body it up a bit. Thank you for commenting. :)

SWeissen P - Rock It SWeissen P - Rock It

Love the second bassline!

SWeissenP responds: